Loading...

Corporate Governance

A strategic partnership between public and private sectors

Corporate Governance

 

Acciaierie d'Italia Holding is held by Invitalia, with a stake of 38%, while the remaining 62% is owned by ArcelorMittal SA.

ArcelorMittal SA and Invitalia don’t exercise any activity of supervision and coordination.

Acciaierie d’Italia Holding S.p.a. owns 100% of the equity capital of the following companies:

 

All the documents related to compliance, quality and environment are available in the designated section.

Board of Directors

 

The Board of Directors of Acciaierie d'Italia Holding S.p.a. is composed as follows:

 

 

Franco Bernabé *
Chairman

Lucia Morselli
Chief Executive Officer

 

 

Ernesto Somma
Director

Carlo Mapelli *
Director

Eric Niedziela
Director

Ondra Otradovec *
Director

 

The Board of Auditors is composed by the President Franco dalla Sega and the statutory auditors Luigi Giancaspero and Roberto Spada.

 

* Members of correlated parties committee

Top Management

 

Lucia Morselli - Chief Executive Officer

Alberto Riccardi - Director Administration and Finance

Arturo Ferrucci - Human Resources Director

Alessandra De Carlo - Information Systems Director

Domenico Ponzio - General Direction for Operations Support

Fabio Montin - Legal Affairs Director

Alessandro Labile - Environment, Health & Safety Director

Nicola Pozza - Head of Procurement Raw Materials

Mauro Grigoletto - Energy Director

Alessandro Faroni - Trade Director Coil

Andrea Bellicini - Trade Director Plates and Pipes

Flavia Celentano - Compliance Director

Angelo Di Martino - Head of CEO Office

Maurizio Bonzi - Internal Audit Director

Adolfo Buffo - Group Quality Director

Marcello Sorrentino - Operations General Manager

Vincenzo Dimastromatteo - Taranto Plant Director

Orlando Rotondi - Production Coordinator Northern Italy

Massimiliano Pagliaro - Genoa Plant Director

Gennaro Papallo - Novi Ligure Plant Director

 

Click on names to learn more on our managers.
 

Utilizziamo i nostri cookies, e quelli di terzi, per migliorare la tua esperienza d'acquisto e i nostri servizi analizzando la navigazione dell'utente sul nostro sito web. Se continui a navigare, accetterai l'uso di tali cookies. Per saperne di più, consulta la nostra Politica sui Cookies.